We are grateful that you have decided to support UrbanPromise’s work in the educational, spiritual and social development of Camden's youth. UrbanPromise invites you to become part of our extended community by supporting our ministry through insurance, stock, real estate, or cash gifts.
You may donate a gift in honor of a loved one's birthday, anniversary, or other special occasion. You can also remember those most dear to you by giving to UrbanPromise in their memory.
Financially supporting UrbanPromise will bless countless youth in the city. Thank you for your generosity.
Note: UrbanPromise does not sell, rent, or exchange its donor lists or information collected in response forms.
UrbanPromise Tax ID # 223-229-121/000
Corporate Gift Matching
1. Make a cash, check, or credit card donation. Keep your gift receipt in case your workplace requires it. Most corporate matching programs allow you up to one year to request their match on your donation.
2. Check to see if your company matches employee donations.
3. Submit your match request. Here are two ways:
- Download your company's matching gift verification form using the provided link. Print, fill out, and mail it to us: UrbanPromise, PO Box 1479, Camden, NJ 08105.
- If your company provides a link to their intranet, use this information to log in and submit your matching gift request. It will be processed and sent to us.
Once we receive your form or online request, we'll take care of the rest. Your company will send its matching donation directly to UrbanPromise. You'll help at least two times as many people.
If you own an appreciated stock, it is more tax-wise to contribute the stock , rather than cash. A gift of appreciated stock generally offers a two-fold tax savings. First, you avoid paying capital gains tax on the increase in value of stock. Second, you receive an income tax deduction for the full, fair market value of the stock at the time of the gift.
Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc. can be transferred to UrbanPromise. Check with your financial advisors (attorney, accountant, etc.) to learn about tax advantages. Please contact Mary Johnson at (856) 382-1877 or firstname.lastname@example.org after transfer for receipting and tax-deductions.
Gregg Gravenstine or Karen Prather
330 Fellowship Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
DTC NUMBER: 0015
ACCOUNT NAME: UrbanPromise (Tax ID # 223-229-121/000)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 672-027304
A gift of life insurance can provide a significant year-end charitable deduction. You can purchase a new policy or donate a policy that you currently own, but no longer need. To receive a deduction, designate UrbanPromise as both the owner and beneficiary of the life insurance policy. Check with your insurance agent for the details.
Naming UrbanPromise as a beneficiary of retirement assets (IRA's, 401K's, etc.) is another way to provide support for the youth of Camden.
An excellent way to provide for the future of UrbanPromise and leave a lasting legacy is to remember us in your will. You can leave your entire estate, a percentage of your estate, a specific dollar amount, or the residue. Check with your attorney for the specific wording.