UrbanPromise is committed to providing equal employment to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or sexuality. Underscoring this policy is the concern for our employees’ dignity and well-being and our commitment to providing a safe, productive, and professional work environment.
- Children and Youth Ministries Director (PDF)
- StreetLeader Director: 2 positions: Eastside & Southside (PDF)
- High School Principal (PDF)
- Physical Education Director for K-8, part-time (PDF)
- Middle School Science Teacher (PDF)
- Middle School Math Teacher (PDF)
- Leaders of Promise Coach for DGNI (PDF)
- Junior Associate at the UrbanPromise Thirft Store (PDF)
If interested in a position, please send a cover letter and resume to Pamela Foxx.